In attendance on Sunday, 1/24 was: Jerome, Stephanie, Jessie, Brittany, Miriam, Seth, Ruth, and Abbey (Brannon appeared briefly for a punny time!).
– Five bags of Fall 2014 leaf litter from C1 was sorted, and placed in the B9 oven with help from Miriam, Seth, Brittany, and Jerome. This completes the C1 litter sorting, the next stand to be sorted will be C9.
– Leaf litter in the B9 ovens was dried, weighed, and organized into sample storage boxes by Jessie.
– Brittany sieved the remaining trench plot soils using the newly constructed steel sieve!
– Seth worked on completing root sorting from the last soil half pit.
– Abbey and Stephanie worked on organizing snail data from 2014 for the website.
A successful weekend overall, thanks everyone!